Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer League Practice?

Do you need a refresher or even an introduction?

A group of adult players is looking to set up a practice before the summer league begins on June 3. Right now I am unable to personally run a training/practice/introduction session on the weekends as Valley has games. I am also unable to do anything during the week due to Valley practices and my particiaption in a local hockey league. I am looking for an experienced adult player to step up and volunteer to run a practice or two in the coming weeks. Whoever organizes the session can choose to hold the practice wherever it is convenient for him.

The practice would be open to all interested/potential summer league players - from high school through adult. If you are interested in organizing a practice, please contact me ASAP.

Tribe 7