Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wishing the Tigers & Bulldogs Luck

There are two big lacrosse events for metro teams today. Valley is playing in the Lincoln Rampage Mid-Fall Classic and Drake University is hosting the Cornfield Classic.

Valley will play five games in Lincoln, NE starting at 10:00 am. Click here for the full schedule.
Drake will kick off their event at 11:00 am with a game against Cornell College. Click here for the full schedule.
If you are in Des Moines today, stop by the Knapp Tennis Center to support the Bulldogs. After all, it is a gorgeous day for lacrosse!

***

Unfortunately I will miss both events due to work and family obligations. This is the first time that I have missed a Valley game since I started working with the team in 2009. I am extremely upset about it, but will be cheering the Tigers on from afar. Tyler plans to do his best to track the scorers for the website.
Since I knew I was going to be stuck in town due the family obligations, I hoped that I would be able to catch at least one game. Then I was told we are required to work tomorrow.
Regardless, I wish both teams the best of luck. I sincerely hope that Drake has a good turnout despite Valley being out of town.

Tribe 7