Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Updates

1. I posted a poll yesterday about playing ultimate tomorrow. The high is 30 and it is supposed to snow. I'm willing to play if there are enough interested people (at least eight). As of right now, Caleb is the only person that expressed interest. Respond to the poll, comment, or email me if you want to play tomorrow. I need to know ASAP!
2. The Valley Tigers are having a scrimmage on the night of Wednesday, March 11 at 7:30. They will be under the lights at Valley Stadium to prepare them for their first game on Saturday, March 14 in Omaha.
3. There has been a change to Valley's schedule! We have gained another home game on May 9, 2009 against the River City Black Knights (Council Bluffs). Be sure to come out and watch Iowa's only high school lacrosse teams duke it out in the last game of the season!
4. Yesterday I posted part one of my thoughts on improving professional lacrosse (specifically the MLL) after the recession begins to clear up. I know I wrote about a similar topic before, but now I have a stronger and more specific direction based on press releases and whatnot. I have two more posts about this already in the pipeline and working on how I will wrap it up. Sometime in the near future I will examine how to make high school lacrosse more widespread in the Des Moines metro. If you have any topics that you would like to write about or would like me to cover, email me.

Tribe 7