Looks like that old wench, Mother Nature, hates lacrosse. The forecast has shifted and it is supposed to rain all day now. Since thunderstorms are part of the forecast and lax sticks are like mini lightning rods, we may have to cancel tomorrow's toss around. While I'm not officially calling it off, I am saying that if it is already raining/storming before 11:00 AM tomorrow, then don't bother showing up.
It saddens me to have to potentially cancel again. Sorry.
Some good news: Des Moines Register Article about the Valley Tigers Lacrosse Club.