Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sorry

Apparently there was a miscommunication between Cam and myself regarding lacrosse last night. I thought we confirmed that he would be running it as he offered, but it seems I was not clear enough. I apologize to everybody that was inconvenienced by our miscommunication.

I will be speaking with him tonight at Valley's team dinner to cement plans for an additional night next week. Further information about additional sessions in the coming weeks will be posted in the near future once we get our communication issue smoothed out.

Again I am sorry for any inconvenience.

As a reminder there will be no scheduled lacrosse tonight. People can certainly get together; there just will not be goals.

We will play on Saturday at our normal time. 11:30 AM with full pads and goals.

Tribe 7