Bad news. Cam now has to work on Tuesday night. I definitely cannot make it and Zach will not be there. I am canceling the official session for Tuesday night. Sorry.
Wednesday night remains a possibility, but I am still waiting for confirmation that we will have somebody to run it.
I know people are eager to get another night scheduled, but I need to find a long-term solution. As of right now I can only run the Thursday and Saturday sessions. Access to the storage area is one of our hurdles. If anyone has any suggestions on how we can stabilize an additional night each week, please contact me.