Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Saturday, January 9, 2010

NLL Prediction Results

I meant to get these up yesterday, but I was having too much fun with my new project. Sorry. Now that the first game of the season is in the books (I had company last night and had to work this morning so I have not checked the score), here are your predictions for the 2010 NLL season:
Minnesota Swarm (25%)

Rochester Knighthawks (25%)


Colorado Mammoth (12%)

Washington Stealth (12%)


Boston Blazers (12%)

Toronto Rock (12%)

Calgary Roughnecks (0%)


Edmonton Rush (0%)

Buffalo Bandits (0%)


Orlando Titans (0%)

Philadelphia Wings (0%)


It looks like we expect Rochester and Toronto to square off in the final. Should be a great season. It is just too bad that games are no longer on Versus.
I apologize for the ugliness of this post. I just got off of work - on Saturday - ugh.

Tribe 7