Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Better Late than Never

As promised, here is the stuff from Great Atlantic Lacrosse that I bought with my birthday money:
Warrior Kryptolyte $29.99








Lacrosse Ornament $7.19 (free with Club Lax Points)











Two six packs of orange lacrosse balls (for the 2010-11 box season) $5.39 per half dozen ($10.78)







Under armour Blitz Micro Shorts (comfy as hell) $17.09








Nike Johns Hopkins Practice Hoody (best sweatshirt ever!) $53.99











Brine Great Atlantic Lacrosse Hoody $39.99 (free gift)
There were a couple of other items (Maverik West Side T-shirt $13.49, Under Armour Women's Artic Beenie [for the wife] $21.59) that were sent back. The Maverik shirt was so skin tight that it was unbelievable. My Under Armour compression shirts are not as tight as this regular t-shirt was. Even if I wasn't a 31-year-old lard ass, I would not wear that thing in public. I do not recommend Maverik's shirts, not matter how stylish they are...

The UA hat was also kind of small, but not really what my wife wanted. She was hoping for a knit UA hat like the one I have worn for years because it is consistently warm and never hot. This hat had no stretch to accommodate her hair and was polar fleece.


In exchange I ordered a Warrior Mojo Hoody ($31.49, now $35.09). It was delivered to my in-laws house last night, but I have not yet picked it up. Here is the pick from Great Atlantic.

I received a $10 gift card from Great Atlantic for my birthday. That card was used towards this purchase. Many items carried an additional 20% off as well as part of a promotion. The only thing that cost me the original, full Club Lax price was the Hopkins hoody. But it was too awesome not to get it...

Tribe 7