Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Sorry for the long interruption. I an now completely caught up on entering our stats on both the Valley website and the Nebraska High School Lacrosse League site. With a bye week on Saturday, I should have plenty of time to resume where I left off. Hopefully I can get the next post written and up by tomorrow afternoon...
In the meantime, Drake wants to have a scrimmage game against adult players this Saturday (May 1). It will be a full contact scrimmage - which means that pads, helmets, etc. are required. If you are interested, please email me for the full details.
In case you missed it, Valley is now 10-2 with one game remaining (May 8) in the regular season. The game has huge playoff implications as it determines who is the number one seed in our division. Playoffs begin Saturday, May 15 in Omaha.
One last thing - The entry for the best thing I've read all day comes from West Side Lax:
"black nights WILL make a run in state so watch out and bring your A-Game."(sic)

Tribe 7