Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An Eye on the Weather

Before I start working on tomorrow's predictions, I wanted to let everybody know that I am monitoring the current weather situation. The last thing I ever want to do is cancel league games, but in the case of extreme weather or even lightning, I have little choice. We have been fortunate to avoid cancelling any games so far this summer due to bad weather. It looks like tomorrow may be the day when our luck finally runs out.Hopefully we do not have to cancel, but the possibility does exist. In the case that games are canceled, I will send out a mass email and post the official notice on the blog. Unfortunately the main Central Iowa Lacrosse Association website will not be updated as I cannot access it at work.
If the games are canceled, minor adjustments will be made to the schedule.

Tribe 7