Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Des Moines Demons

In order to keep things here a bit cleaner, I have decided that the time has come for the Des Moines Demons to have their own site. Right now the Demons site has a couple of articles which were posted from this site. Going forward, all of the news about the effort to bring a Great Plains Lacrosse League travel and tournament team will be posted on the Des Moines Demons site instead of on the Central Iowa Lacrosse Association's main site (a/k/a here). All future polls pertaining specifically to the Demons will also be on that site.
As updates are made to the Demons site, I will briefly mention them here with a link to the full story. Any other news pertaining to lacrosse in central Iowa will be posted here as usual. This includes news about the Valley club team, local college club teams, and the possible metro recreational men's league. Schedules for those teams will also be posted here as they become available. Of course I will continue posting artwork as I create or receive it as well.
My hope is that by breaking the Demons away from the main site, I will be able to reduce some of the clutter and excess polls. If this experiment turns out to be a failure, I will recombine the two sites into a single page. Let me know what you think by commenting below or sending me an email.

Tribe 7