Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Friday, March 20, 2009

New Poll - Where Do You go to High School?

I'm curious to know which high school you currently attend or will be attending in the next year or so. Aside from curiosity, this poll allows me to find out who my readers are. Also, it will help give me an idea of where lacrosse might be popular in the metro. As I stated in the Des Moines Register a few weeks ago and in Wednesday's blog, we are interested in exploring the possibility of adding another high school lacrosse team in the metro. This poll might give me some indication where that might be.
You'll notice that the schools are paired. For the most part this is geographical or by traditional cooperation (ie the Valley Lacrosse Club is Valley & Waukee; the Lincoln/Roosevelt hockey team). If you would like to specify your particular school, please comment below or email me.
It is my desire to spread lacrosse across Des Moines in an effective and efficient manner. If you are in high school and are interested in playing lacrosse, please feel free to join us during our scheduled Toss Around events and/or contact me. Also keep the planned summer rec league in mind. Remember to spread the word around your school; we need at least 20 committed players to build a team!

Tribe 7