Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Saints Winery Open House

This is definitely not lacrosse related (unless you count the variety), but I wanted to post this for any potential wine enthusiasts out there. I get no commission by your attendance or purchases and I will not be at the winery (I will be in Lincoln, NE with Valley) during the open house. I must confess to picking some of the grapes last year though...
Honestly, the wine is outstanding; I have not had a bad bottle yet!

TWO SAINTS WINERY OPEN HOUSE – SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2008
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Stop by Two Saints Winery and sample our just released 2008 wines and enjoy free appetizers. We will have live music from 1:00-4:00 featuring: Janey Hooper, Susie Miget and Jesse Hernandez.
Located just 20 miles south of Des Moines, IA:
15170 20th Avenue
St. Charles, Iowa.


Call with questions: 1-641-396-2102

*This is my father's winery, so please let them know that you found out about this event here! Remember, I get no compensation for advertising or sales. If you have a local business that you would like me to promote, contact me with the details.

Tribe 7