Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Long Term Planning - New Areas

Although it will not happen until this summer, I wanted to let people know that I plan to travel to new areas within the state to help teach the basics and start the game up. Yesterday I was in Lovilla and Albia visiting my mom and grandma and remembered that there was a group down there interested in learning the game, as well as some guys in Knoxville that came up last summer. I may also venture to Cedar Rapids and Waterloo as groups there have sought assistance. Even such far away locales as Ankeny (LOL) have expressed interest.
I will be contacting those groups/individuals some time this spring to make arrangements. They will have to purchase sticks and balls at the very least as I only have three extra sticks and would like them to keep going in my absence. If there are other groups in new areas, please do not hesitate to contact me. Anyone that is interested in helping me out is welcome to join me.

Tribe 7