Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Best Equipment Survey Results


A few months ago, I asked you which lacrosse brand was the best. I know that my original cut off date for this poll was originally the end of January, but it started getting a little long in the tooth. Plus, responses pretty much stopped rolling in around the first week of December. This poll was mostly a curiosity, but can also be used as a tool to help recommend gear to new players. I never really expected anything odd with this poll and I was not shocked to see which brands were the most popular.
A rather shocking result was Reebok's lack of votes. Several laxers on the Lacrosse Forums seem to think the Vector makes fairly legit gear. The fact that Adidas got a vote while its corporate sibling did not surprises me a little.Based on the poll, the best brands for lacrosse gear are STX, Warrior, and Brine. Each received eight votes.
Much lower on the scale was Harrow with two votes. Gait/DeBeer, Maverik, and Adidas each received a single vote. In addition to Reebok not getting any votes, no one picked "Other." So much for Scorpion, VooDoo, and Serpent...

Tribe 7