Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Results - Where Do You Live?

Although this poll was mostly a curiosity of mine, I am happy to report that most of my respondents live in Central Iowa! That means that most of the people reading this blog are in the market I am trying to reach. Most companies spend millions of dollars trying to hit their target demographics and I have done it for free!
Well, not really free, I guess. I do spend a lot of time working on this blog and the Demons blog. I research different topics and do my best to ensure that I have at least enough material to post every other day (which is a lot harder than it sounds!). I am constantly pimping this thing out on Face Book, My Space, The Lacrosse Forums, and the Warrior Nation (for lacrosse and hockey).
Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for participating in the CILA events. Thank you for helping me bring lacrosse to the Des Moines metro area. Thank you for your full support. I will continue to be your source for lacrosse in the Des Moines metro!
Stay tuned because information about the Valley/Waukee team will soon appear on this page. At least one current member of the Des Moines Lacrosse League plans on joining up as an assistant coach...

The full results look like this:
Des Moines Area
(35%)
Western Iowa
(0%)
Eastern Iowa
(20%)
Northern Iowa
(0%)
Southern Iowa
(5%)
Nebraska
(5%)
South Dakota
(5%)
Missouri
(0%)
Kansas
(0%)
Other - Please Specify
(30%)

Tribe 7