Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valley Lax Site Goes Live Today!

The official site for Valley Lacrosse is now up and running. It is fairly bare bones, but it will serve our needs for the 2009 Season. Hopefully I can reinvent the site for fall ball and the 2010 season to be more sophisticated and more suitable for the team. For now, this site will have to do.
I do not yet have the complete roster* nor do I have the schedule as both are being finalized. As I receive them, I will post them. Team and player pictures will be posted as they are taken and uploaded as well. Hopefully some game videos will show up before too long too. Practices times and locations are also available on the website.

Swing over and check the site out. Unfortunately, the team is only open to Valley and Waukee students at this time, but we may make other considerations in future seasons. If you are a high school student in the Des Moines metro area and are interested in learning and playing the game of lacrosse, check out the Toss Around/Practice opportunities I post on this site or contact me. Come out and give it a whirl. Ideally, we would all love to see another metro club going in a couple of years...
*Valley Lax players need to contact me with their name, age, grade level, height, weight, jersey number, town of residence, school, and position. You can also give me this information at practice.

Tribe 7