Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Attention Adult Players

As you may be aware, there is a competitive summer travel league in our regions - the Great Plains Lacrosse League. While I continually hope to field a team in this league, as of decision time this year we did not have enough guys. The Demons will once again pass on playing in the GPLL.
However, those looking to play do have some options. I would like to suggest joining the Salt Creek Tiger Beetles out of Lincoln, NE. Check out the message from Greg McManus:

I'm starting to put a spreadsheet together of those who want to play for the Beetles this summer. The cost looks like it'll be $90 per person. Yes, this is more expensive than last season. But, we pay for our home field space and we're trying to buy balls and pinnies for new players. If we can get 20 people to commit to playing this summer, then I can look at the dues coming down. Right now, I have it figured at 15 people on the team.

Anyway, if you're playing, please let me know. I don't need your money yet, but I do need people to commit to playing.

Check the web site: http://saltcreeklacrosseclub.sports.officelive.com/default.aspx

Also, some of you (I won't name any names here....) borrowed equipment from me last summer. This equipment does not belong to the men's club but to the Lincoln high school team. Please contact me so we can make amends ASAP.

Both the league website and the Tiger Beetles' website have eligibility information posted. Basically you need to be out of high school this summer to play. If you are interested in joining the Tiger Beetles, please contact Greg.

Hopefully we will be in a better position next year. To make it happen, we will need the core group of players to make some sort of commitment by January. Because of things I am anticipating in the next year, I do foresee myself being able to play...

Tribe 7