Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dubuque Lax?!

Yesterday I received an email from a gentleman in Dubuque, IA. Alan Temperly recently moved to Dubuque from Waterford, MI. There he was the president of the Waterford Youth Lacrosse Association.
Now he is looking to start a youth association in Dubuque by next spring. If you or anyone you know lives in the Dubuque area and is interested in lacrosse, please contact Alan directly. His contact information will also be posted on the CILA website once I get the opportunity to do so.
It is great to see that opportunities like this are increasing around the state.
Individuals from Albia, Knoxville, Pella, the Cedar Rapids area, and the Waterloo area have been in touch with me. There is also a high school team in Council Bluffs. If you live in any of these areas and want to get involved, please contact me and I will forward their information. I am in the process of getting permission to add their email addresses to the CILA website. If you live in another area of the state and are interested in getting something going, please contact me and I will help you out.

Tribe 7