Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Open Practice

There have been several requests for an open practice prior to the summer league starting next Wednesday. In response, we will have a somewhat organized practice session tomorrow at 5:30 pm at Indian Hills Jr High in Clive. Attendance is in no way mandatory, but it will be a chance to bust our your stick if you have not done so in a while and also to meet some of the people you will be playing with this summer.*
It will most likely be a non contact practice, so be sure to bring your sticks and gloves. If we can get the goals out and there are enough people with pads, we might have a light contact scrimmage as well. That will be decided tomorrow.
I will be at the field as soon as I can get there from downtown; I do not know what to expect of traffic at that time, but anticipate being there a few minutes early. In the case of severe weather - especially lightning - the session will be canceled.
This may be the only practice this week. With the holiday, graduations, and NCAA championships this weekend, I am not scheduling anything. Thursday night and early next week also have some potential. I am also open to another player/location hosting a practice session. Contact me to set that up.
I hope to see everybody tomorrow.
*No, rosters have not been set yet.

Tribe 7