Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

US Lax Team on ESPNU This Weekend

For those that are not registered US Lacrosse members or choose to ignore their email, I received some great news this morning - US Lacrosse has taken action to get Saturday's Championship game broadcast on ESPNU!!!! The game will be shown live at 10:00 AM Des Moines time on Mediacom Channel 178 (check the Direct TV and Dish Network listings for ESPNU).If you do not have ESPNU, then I have to ask: What the hell is wrong with you?! ESPNU shows countless college lax games all spring and many great football games in the fall. They even show the occasional one off like this game. I highly advise looking into adding the channel.
Yes, this was originally posted last week. then it was pointed out to me that I do not know how to read a calendar. The game is scheduled for Saturday, July 24, 2010.

Tribe 7