Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What I Want For Christmas This Year Part 1

My Christmas List is all about the Des Moines Demons this year. Since Red and Black are leading the poll, I feel comfortable enough going with those colors. Because Iowa summers are super hot, I think that white is the best choice for helmets; they are stock items on Great Atlantic Lacrosse and most other websites. So let's get this going just in time for Santa...

Either of these Warrior Woodrow Shafts would be awesome

I'd love a Warrior Blade 2.0
Of course a White Cascade Pro-7 is my lid of choice
The white and red Warrior Superflys would go great with the Demons' colors
Warrior Burn detachable mid cleats would be so sweet on my feet
For bodily protection, I'd like the Warrior Players Club Shoulder Pads and Arm Pads

Tribe 7