Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Monday, June 15, 2009

This Week & Next Week

As of late turnout seems to be kind of crappy. We've had enough to play half field games, but we can do much better than 8-12 guys per session. Between the Valley team, new players, and interested adults there is no reason not to have 16-25 guys every time.
I understand that people have to work and have other obligations. Still I must say that I am extremely disappointed in the guys from the team that have not made a single session thus far. Now that we are adding an additional night each week, I expect every returning Valley player to make at least one session per week. Since I cannot make it every time, I do not expect anyone else to be there all three nights either. I know that some of you have already contacted me to explain why you are not playing.
We are now playing Mondays (which Cam is running), including tonight! I know this is kind of late notice, and I apologize. I got busy yesterday and just did not get around to updating the site. Remember we only cancel when thunderstorms (lightning and lax sticks are not a good combination), tornadoes, or monsoon type rains are breaking out. I will do my best to post/email as soon as I know.

Schedule for 6/15 - 6/27:
Monday starting at 5:30 pm
Thursday starting at 5:30 pm
Saturday starting at 11:30 am

Tribe 7