Best Place to Find Low Prices - Discontinued Gear

Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates

I have pushed the "What Type of Lacrosse Do You Play?" poll back another week. I am thinking about pushing the poll to name the DM GPLL team back too. That just depends on how the next couple of weeks go...

I am trying to spread the word in every way I can think of without buying ad space somewhere (frankly, I don't have the money). I have emailed everyone I know that lives in Des Moines and may be interested in lacrosse. I have posted on the Lacrosse Forums regularly. I threw a couple of items up on the Menace thread of BigSoccer.com. I renamed my MySpace username "Central Iowa Lacrosse" and threw up the link there as well. I joined the Des Moines Lacrosse League group page and sent the link to everyone I could think of (the link is also above and on the main page of this blog above the poll). Central Iowa Lacrosse also comes up on Google. I plan on getting out my old journalism textbooks and hammering out some sort of press release soon. Maybe Juice or CityView will put something out about my efforts to bring lacrosse to Des Moines...

I am trying to change things up to make the site more appealing. Pictures have been added, posts have been reformatted, and the whole page has been cleaned up. To prevent myself from running out of topics until we actually get something going, I will only post every other day. Updates will be posted as they occur. Hopefully by spacing my posts out more, you will be more inclined to share your thoughts.

You may notice some new links on the sidebar. They are not lacrosse related, but are all local. If you have a business, blog, or website and you would like your link to appear on Central Iowa Lacrosse, drop me a line and I'll put it up. Let's help each other out.

I am not giving upon lacrosse in Des Moines. I am merely scaling back my blogs as a practicality. My efforts will continue and I would LOVE your help. Spread the word any way you can. You know I will.

Tribe 7